Продолжая взаимодействие с настоящим сайтом, вы выражаете свое согласие с тем, что ваши пользовательские данные (сведения о местоположении; тип и версия ОС; тип и версия Браузера; тип устройства и разрешение его экрана; источник откуда пришел на сайт пользователь; с какого сайта или по какой рекламе; язык ОС и Браузера; какие страницы открывает и на какие кнопки нажимает пользователь) будут обрабатываться ООО «АРС АДАКТ» в целях сбора статистических данных о посетителях сайта и функционировании сайта в течение 3 месяцев. В случае, если вы не хотите, чтобы ваши данные обрабатывались, покиньте сайт.

Перейти к публикации

Вот И Нечего Мне Было Делать

GENNA
Рекомендованные сообщения

Письмо мне.

Не сохранил, блин. Но суть в том что предлагают что то типа перевести со счета на счет 6 мильенов в чсет покойного бабушки, или типа того.

Мой ответ.

It is very glad that you addressed to me for drive Six million three hundred twenty thousand Incorporated state Dollars.

Tell please where they lie? I will personally bring them to your friend.

Thanks.

I hope for your understanding and a konfeditsialnost.

Письмо мне.

With reference to your mail, there is no doubt that you may be scary and afraid of events and skeptical with this development. I too, with conscience will feel the same way when a total stranger writes to me on such confidential matters through the Internet. I will be bound to ask a few questions and need clarification.

Moreover, with the negative reports of the present trend, one has to be extremely careful before venturing into such business claim. The introduction of internet and the advancement in communication technology has brought the global world into a unit and most unscrupulous men have used the opportunity to undo their fellow human beings. This business claim is for our mutual benefit and for real and I neither meant any harm nor do I mean to deceive a fellow human being. My business is genuine and very legal. This claim /transaction will be handled legitimately conforming to all acceptable international standards. It is a pure business transaction that is necessitated by circumstances.

Let it be mentioned for the sake of records that this our mutual benefit transaction is absolutely legitimate as all the necessary documents that will be needed in a transaction of this nature and volume of funds will be issued and obtained in your name and favor as the original beneficiary next of kin. I am an adult with a lovely family and I cannot get involved in anything illegal. I am also a legal practitioner and illicit activities are not a dignifying or noble acts and against the ethics of my profession and my conscience and as such can never get involved in any undignified or ignoble act or any transaction that will jeopardize or put my family in difficulty or make me loss my practice license.

I cannot risk your personality or put you into trouble. At my age, education and professional status, I cannot delve into a venture that is detrimental and disgraceful to my family and to humanity at large. If I do it, I am risking my years of long service and consequent jail. I will advice that you expurgate fear or uncertainties and let us achieve this for our mutual benefit, the greater future of our children and lasting partnership business relationship because if we fail to claim this money, it will definitely end up into the private pockets of the bank management and some corrupt government officials.

Sincerely speaking, I physically do not know you but I am aware that a transaction of this nature and volume of fund to be a success, requires trust, confidence and sacrifices and that is why I am not bothered that the inheritance fund will be transferred into your designated bank account while I am not there with you and coupled with the fact that we have not met for the first time. No risk is involved in this claim as all our efforts and sacrifice will be for the success of this transaction.

It is important to inform you that race, color, religion, sex nor country is not the determining factor of the bank establishing the next of kin, but answering correctly all the secret information as contained in the deceased customer's security file jacket with the bank. And I have all this information and I will at the appropriate time forward it to you.

Tendering of application signals the official commencement of this business. And it is important to inform you that upon the approval of your application for payment by the bank's board of directors, all the necessary documents that will be issued and obtained in your name and favor by all the concerned authorities will legally protect you against any person or authority contesting the payment to you then nor in the future.

As soon as you give me your hands of co-operation, I will send to you the specimen of the text of application you will send to the bank and the transaction will commence immediately but first, you will have to give me your assurance that this claim will be kept highly confidential and top secret until you have confirmed the complete funds into any bank of your choice.

I await your prompt reply before I will send you my letter of assurance.

Finally, You are required to get back with the below information's to enable me register you as my deceased next of kin:

Your Name:

Your home address:

country and State of origin:

Date of birth:

Marital Status:

Sex:

Я или неправильно понимаю, или по ходу меня в покойники записать хотят.

Нет, по ходу дела говорят, что вам вероятно посчастливится получить наследство...и наверно распорядиться им с какой - нибудь благотворительной целью. Просят данные, чтоб сделать первичную проверку, потом скажут, что действительно вы наследник каких-то миллионов или просто их достойны,... и через какое-то время попросят денег на какое-то мелкое дооформление бумаг...

Изменено пользователем Paradox

тут афёрой не попахивает, а прямо-таки прёт! Ну, а на каком этапе попросят денег будет зависеть от стиля общения, а сколько - от того как оценят степень желаемой халявы.

Ну понятно что афера.

Итак какой стиль общения выбрать?

То что я ему написал, так ни сколько не смутило. Толи за дурика держит, то ли наглый и рассчитывает на алчность аппонента.

Счас же послать. Мы люди вежливые. Мой ответ.

Dia.Williams Chanta.

I am touched simply by our correspondence.

I can't while at what stage of our communication you ask the nobility of money as I can not guess as it will look, as it is simple to give money for livelihood of poor children of Zanzibar, or you will approach in more sophisticated form, in the form of purchase of any documents or registration of the power of attorney on receiving means from you.

In any case I feel that it happens and our love without having been born will be dissolved in a haze of avidity and greed of a profit.

But if you really count on cooperation, I ask you to transfer to my account of 100 US dollars. These means I promise you to return at successful cooperation with you.

I hope for understanding of you. After all I is far not the rich person.

Счас же послать. Мы люди вежливые. Мой ответ.

Dia.Williams Chanta.

Да озадачили вы его ответом про алчность, будем ждать 100 баксов ? А там глядишь и остальнык 6320000 подтянуться. ))) Изменено пользователем Patrik 86

Затих зараза. По ходу зажал 100 бакинских. А ведь я обещал же вернуть по случаю.

Под настроение надо будет еще что написать.

Вообще то такую хрень рассылают как правило, почтовые роботы. С ним общаться, все равно что анекдоты паяльнику рассказывать. При том, что там частенько присутствует встроенная функция автоответчика (диалог-бот) и можно поверить что там живой человек.

Вот например кому хочется посмотреть как боты отвечать умеют )) www.iii.ru

С роботом пообщайтесь, самый прикольный :))

Изменено пользователем Djet

Вот например кому хочется посмотреть как боты отвечать умеют )) www.iii.ru

Прикольная хрень, можно слепую печать и риторику развивать, но самое главное - сослуживцам будет казаться что ты подымаешь великий труд

Ну, у робота мозгов то нет, на общепринятые вопросы подбирает тупо наиболее подходящее, а в тему письма засунуть можно любой текст, обычно жалостливый, авось кто клюнет,он потом пробивает айпи и рассылает, а уж дальше чел типа с кем то общается, никто же каверзные вопросы не задает. А с бытовыми они худо бедно справляются правдоподобно. Я обычно при подозрении на бот типа по фене спрошу и сразу ясно кто мне пишет ))

Если на вопрос типа "я в натуре вчера оттопырился нехило" пишет что сегодня он(а) вчера была хорошая погода - все ясно :)

Робот то роботом, но или на каком то моменте, или постоянно все это дело контролируется.

Да это понятное дело. Но охамели в край ,уже "дело" на конвеер поставили.

Полез намедни в полузабытые почтовые ящики. Более 1000 сообщений ))) И все спам. Что только не предлагают, уже сцуки даже данные вытягивают, глядя по обращению по имени и фамилии.

Говнопочта вообще не следит за защитой, спама 200% от полезного. (Я про mail.ru и иже с ними) Завел ящики на @hotmail и gmail, там с спамом намного лучше. Если и прорвется можно куда лучше заблокировать. Hotmail с его smatrscreen вообще лепота. Ни одного спама за полгода.

Не реклама ))

У меня ни на маил ни на яндексе ни одного спам-письма за 1.5 года.Хотя ящик много где засвечен.

сереж. ты прав. но спам иногда проскакивает. из200 сообщений 3 спама есть. так что не обольщайся

• 3 недели спустя...

вот и мне очередной раз...

Dear Sergey

I am writing to you with a broken heart and tears on my eyes, My doctor just announced to me that i have less than 3 months to live. I have severe case of Esophagus cancer, Am admitted in a cancer hospital here in Malaysia where am taking my treatment. In respect to this, i am searching for a noble person to leave my (WILL/ LIFE SAVINGS) to charity for life savings, humanitarian organization or an individual who is willing to build a charity organization to take care of suffering kids,motherless and orphans. 30% of the fund will goes to the individual and 70% will be used for the charity project. I will provide you with more information if you indicate your interest/ willingness.

Mrs. Roselin Arif

Да херня.

Даже на вражеском языке нормально написать не смогли.. Отстой.

Я тут еще 3 письма написал. Типа какого меня забыли, я ведь рад был помочь. Пока тишина - по ходу гробовая.

Может пора самому попросить чего нибудь.

Ну типо совсем бедный, к стати какой там бедный - нищий. Дайте хоть что нибудь... На приобретение сканера просить нельзя - средства производства. На прожитье - не поверят, у Березовского яхта 150 метров только в длинну, а он же земляк.

На что попросить то ???

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...